Friday, July 29, 2011

Yay For Me!

Today, instead of going out with my co-workers for lunch, I ate my sandwich that my fantastic husband made for me this morning. I will also be good tonight because we are eating lasagna for dinner because it is National Lasagna Day!

I did get my butt out of bed at 5:15 this morning and go do my 4 miles. Christy, the humidity wasn't near as bad in 75 degree weather as the heat is at 98 degrees. I was sweating buckets after about a half of a mile but it was way better than 3 in the afternoon!

Sometime this weekend I have to do my 7 miler and then I will be done with my second week of training!

3 comments:

  1. sigh. I think the only thing my body knows how to do at 5:15 is get out of the bed and stumble to the bathroom and go back to bed.

    I think it's awesome you're getting up early to get your day started with a run! I love seeing your positive posts.

    I think I might be sticking to the elliptical and just walking in the evenings until September. The heat is brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find that the earlier the better. i don't have time during the day and by the time i make it home i am too exhausted...and it is only summer. it gets much worse during the school year.
    how was the move your feet race?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It went well in the sense that I had a lot of fun and there was a bouncy house and face painting for the kids and they loved it. It was horrible in the sense that I just got too hot and walked the last mile. (well, until I could see the finish line ... then I sprinted!)

    ReplyDelete