Friday, July 22, 2011

D++

I had a great time tonight. I met Danny for dinner and then I went shopping ALL. BY. MYSELF.
It was awesome. I ran into several decent sales.
Before I met Danny for dinner, I had to go pick up my bridesmaids dress for my friends wedding. The dress is strapless which is usually never my style but I do actually like this dress. When I tried the dress on originally, I tried it on with a certain kind of strapless bra that they had. It was so expensive so I thought I would try to find one somewhere else. Who knew it would be such a chore?!? I went to Victoria's Secret and they didn't have any. The girl even said that they didn't carry that kind. I also looked at Belk and nothing. Recently, a Soma opened up in Midtown so I thought I would give it a try. They were SO nice! Of course they wanted to measure me to see what size I was because she thought maybe I was just wearing the wrong size and that is why I can't get the strapless bras to stay up. She was right! She measured me at a 34 DDD! Holy cow! I couldn't not believe it! I always knew that I was big up top but I had no idea I was in the triple letters. I am one step away from special ordering! Anyway, I like the regular bras I tried so much that I bought 3. However, they didn't have a triple D in strapless form. Big surprise!
If you are tired of Victoria and her secret then I would highly recommend Soma.
On another note, I stayed on target today and followed my points plan. I'm hoping I don't go overboard tomorrow night. We are going to the Melting Pot and I've never been. Any recommendations??

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Melting Pot...I love that place!! Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete