Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 2 - I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I feel much better because I got to the grocery store today and stocked up on lots of fruits and vegetables. We also planned our dinners for the week which we have never done before. This is my second night not eating after 8pm and so far so good. The other impossible thing is that I gave up sweet tea. Oh my that hurts. I LOVE sweet tea. I could drink it all day with every meal. I LOVE water too so drinking more water is not a problem at all but not having any sweet tea for the past two days has killed me! I will forge ahead though.
Another problem I had today, besides the sweet tea, is shopping close to meal time. I was starving after church when we went to target and I kept seeing all these things that looked so good but I knew they would be so bad for me. I stayed away and we made it through without purchasing any of it. Every single day is a challenge but there is no food that is as good as thin feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment