Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pet Peeves

My best friend recently did a couple of blog posts that included pet peeves of hers. Tonight I am going to mention two pet peeves of mine that occur when I am running/walking.

Pet Peeve #1
I can't stand it when my shorts ride up while I am running/walking. WHY MUST THIS OCCUR? Oh yes, I remember. It is because my thighs rub together. Ugh! I have tried many things including using body glide on my inner thighs. It doesn't seem to work as well as I need it to. My friend swears by her lycra running shorts that she wears under her tempos. This garment of clothing might be known to some of us as "bicycle shorts". I have tried this one time but it was a few years ago and I honestly can't remember if I liked it or not. I think I will try it soon and see how it goes. In the meantime, the only thing I can find that DOES work is wearing pants or capris.

Pet Peeve #2
PUNKS! I can't stand it when I am totally in the zone running or even walking, listening to my music and some punk drives by in his nasty car and hoots and hollers at me or other people. Can you be any more disgusting? Is it necessary? All it does is make the person that you are yelling at uncomfortable! The other thing that is annoying about this is that you have no time to properly react to the person doing it. By the time your mind puts it all together the person is further down the road laughing like a hyena thinking they are so clever. SO ANNOYING!!

Ok, I feel better now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment