Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All My Bags Are Packed...

I'm ready to go...I think. I spent the last hour or so trying to pack four days worth of clothes that I can layer, a GIANT tutu and a sleeping bag into one suitcase that has to weigh less than 35 pounds. I got done and my bag weighed 29 pounds! Then I remembered that I didn't pack my pillow :-( Not so sure the pillow is going to make it. But the good news is somehow I managed to fit all of this...


...into this!
 
Edie and I leave for Atlanta tomorrow. We are going to take our time getting there (aren't there some outlets in between here and Atlanta??). We will have an awesome dinner and a relaxing night with no kids! I hope we won't be too excited to sleep! Festivities start around 7ish on Friday morning. Thank you for all of the support, financially, mentally and emotionally! I won't be able to blog while we are gone but I am bringing a journal so I can write everything down and blog when I return!


No comments:

Post a Comment