Friday, October 12, 2012

7 More Days!

We are officially a week away from our 3-day walk! People keep asking me if I am ready and my response is "Yes!" I am ready to get on the road and walk my little heart out. I am ready to meet new people and hear their stories. I am ready to see parts of Atlanta I would otherwise never see. I am ready!

Edie and I went shopping the other day to make sure we had everything we needed. I found some snow suit bottoms that would be perfect for this occasion. She is very cold-natured so I had her try them on. I think they look great with the shoes. What do you think? 

Edie reached her goal the other day and both of us continue to get donations. We are SO VERY appreciative for the support!

Today was our "credential day"! I printed mine this morning and it actually seems real now. We are leaving on Thursday to stay the night in Atlanta. Friday morning we are on a shuttle bus headed to Stone Mountain! Atlanta here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment