Sunday, September 25, 2011

Junk

Does anyone else have a "junk room"? Unfortunately I do. This room started out being a guest room. From time to time, things that have no "place" get thrown into this room on the bed. Then there are the things that we plan to give to Goodwill that get put on the floor and then before we know it the room is a disaster area. In anticipation of guests, I usually go in there and spend the whole day pilfering through the mess until finally it is cleaned up. That is what I have done today and I'm still not finished. I decided to take a break and blog. I am not expecting overnight guests anytime soon but there is another reason this room gets cleaned. When fall comes, I pull out all my fall decorations and they are in the closet in this room. I have to clean the room in order to get them out :-). Needless to say, I am exhausted. BUT, I get to start decorating for fall!

I ran three times this week which is better than I have been doing. I would have done even more this weekend but my gym was closed so that new flooring could be installed. When we went to the grocery store after church this morning we tried to keep temptation foods out of the basket and I think we did pretty good. I also haven't had any Little Debbie binges in awhile so that has helped as well. I did catch a glimpse of the orange Halloween Oreos. We all know I have issues with those! I will save buying those for when I really do deserve a treat.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me feel sooo much better! I have what we have deemed the R.O.C. Room: Room. Of. Crap. It should be, & hopefully will be soon, our guest room. We shall see... but this helps motivate me! Keep up the running & small changes! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete